Click the like button on this page and you will get news in your facebook news feed.
You may also join our Facebook group.
Our class schedule for June has been posted! Check it out on our Classes page!
The San Antonio Swing Dance Society (SASDS) is a non-profit organization that works to promote healthy activity through dance. In addition it works to provide a safe environment for friends and fun.
The society provides:
- Weekly Dance Lessons in East Coast Swing, Lindy Hop, Charleston, Blues, Balboa, Shag and more...
- Dance Socials
- Alamo Stomp - a swing dance workshop
- News about lessons, workshops, and dances offered by others
- A way to give back to the community through Publicity Events
- A Library for renting DVDs
The society is incorporated and the board holds regular meetings to which you may attend and provide feedback.